I looked through some of the study options and picked out these favorite resources:
- WizardofOz.info - has a huge array of ideas which includes every conceivable subject from science and math to psychology and language arts. Armed with this you could spend the whole year on The Wizard of Oz if it sustained your attention.
- Reach some highbrow discussion and college level assignments from Web English Teacher.
- LiteraturePlace.com offers a downloadable guide for grades 4-6 at a cost of $12.95.
- Download the original story on e-book from Project Gutenberg.
- A 7th-8th grade drama unit from Yale.edu.
- Oz artifacts at the Library of Congress.
- Party ideas for 1-9yr olds at BirthdayPartyIdeas.com.
- More lesson plans from LitPlans.com.
- Items selling on Ebay.
- Usborne's Young Reading Wizard of Oz - perfect for 1st and 2nd grade young independent readers
- Teach with Movies - Wizard of Oz - suggested by Julie.
Brought to you in association with Amazon.com - home of Amazon Video on Demand.