All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weblog Wandering

,Most mornings I enjoy the luxury of starting my day with the idea that life is one big adventure and good things are going to happen. If I want to stay in this mood I generally avoid going into the kitchen where I might happen to glimpse all the stuff that's just waiting to spoil my fun. Being in front of a computer screen is like wearing blinkers - I only have to look at good stuff!

What could be more fun than a little web wandering? I'm not sure where I'm going, but I'm ready to start. Here are some interesting, crazy, weird, informative, engaging, marvelous, or unusual blogs I came across this morning. Check out what this lady knitted - it has to be seen to be believed. Makes me proud to be a woman. How did she do that? What a zest for life some people have, maybe living in a sunny place helps. I love this blogger's photo - I'm ready to pack for a trip to the ocean now! My family might have something to say about that since it's several days drive; I'll just wander the web instead. Mmmm... cheese - I think I'll have Irish cheese on toast for breakfast. My gosh, I'd no idea how many people blog these days, this could be a loooooo...ng journey and I might not get back home in time for homeschooling. Homeschooling? Let's check that out! Oops, I got distracted and ended up back at the beach; it must be this summer weather that's giving me a longing for cool water, waves, and hot sand. What about a trip to Japan? Noooo, must get back to homeschooling. Everyone's up and I'm out of time. What about the Homeschool Blog Awards? There must be some good stuff in there. I'll have to check it out later.

Where do you like to wander on the web? What are your favorite weblogs?

No comments:

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory