- ZenMomma chooses happiness and bacon jewelry
- At Copperlight Wood I like the style of commentary and their way of exploring the world
- The Baby Steps blog is photo rich and I enjoyed the article on Gamelan
- A person who is humble enough to learn from wrens is OK in my book (be prepared for a longer read)
- How about Excuse the mess we're making memories - sounds good to me!
- Homeschooling on the family farm at Farming in the Shade
- From a homeschooler in South Africa, Gill's Jottings
Who's the one being homeschooled here? What have you learned from your children?