All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presidential Inauguration Learning Links


Despite the excitement of the day, I just have to share a few interesting learning links related to Presidents, Barack Obama and today's inauguration. Enjoy!
Are you celebrating today? Did you prepare some special food, spend time with family, are you watching from somewhere other than your home? What do your kids think of it all? What is your biggest hope and your greatest fear on this Inauguration Day?

Flag photo reproduced here under a creative commons license. The copyright belongs to the original owner.

1 comment:

Janet said...

We didn't do anything special but make sure we watched - I love internet broadcasting. I can watch important stuff without having to put up with commercials.

I found it very interesting that Reagan had both the warmest and coldest weather for his inauguration.

Some of those campaign slogans were a bit harsh, eh?

I did better than expected on the Presidential Trivia, given that I learned most of what I actually knew so long ago. At least they give you a second chance!

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory