All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can You Get It All Done?

On days like today, there are just too many things to do. First there was homeschooling to take care of and I had to fit in a visit to the doctor's office in midst of that. Then I badly needed to update my business website GreatFunBooks.com to reflect gift ideas with the holidays coming up - still a work in progress because I've added a fair bit but I need to test the html before I put it live. Add that to the fact that I have a gathering at my house tonight and the kitchen needs another tidy and I need to make a quick dinner, clear up the magazines and books strewn around and move the furniture to accomodate more chairs, and make a pile of sandwiches that I still need to go to the store for ingredients for... Well, you might get the idea why I've not posted any homeschooling links today.

Of course my computer is so overloaded with Firefox links which I've found and really want to share with you that it's been on go-slow all day and I just can't stand to have to save them all because I know I'll never get around to reloading them again.

Well, I look forward to catching up with what is happening in your lives in the next day or so because there's been no time to go blog visiting today. If you just happen to have a magic wand or fairy godmother, or a handy Cinderella to send over to give me a hand do let me know!

3 comments:

jbantau said...

I feel ya, sister.

Ruralmama said...

My fairy godmother is overworked right now or I'd lend her to you. The little darlings are learning many interesting lessons in behavior management this week. ;-P

Janet said...

Bless you, I don't know how you do it. My sister-in-law homeschools and it makes me tired just listening to her list the things she has to do in a day (she's currently being a single parent while my brother is serving in Afghanistan). I'm considering homeschooling as well (the oldest will start kindergarten next year), but I'm pretty sure that given our complete lack of routine at the moment, it would be quite a shock for all of us. Hope you can catch a break or two!

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory