All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Going to a Fish Fry

Mmmm... what could be nicer than freshly fried fish and what could be more special than friends who spend their precious leisure time fishing then save up the fish they catch to share with friends and family? I've lived here for over 10 years now, but last year (2007) was the first time I tasted deep-fried freshwater fish. All this time I'd been very sad over the loss of fish ala fish and chips from a Scottish fish and chip shop. What a wonderful thing to discover the delights of being invited to a Fish Fry. Mmmm... I only have the pleasure once a year, twice a year if I'm lucky -- it's worth waiting for.

No comments:

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory