Here are some of the most common suggestions:
- Write good titles - B L Ochman gives some examples
- Keep your posts around 250 words - included in Darren Rowse' top ten tips
- Voice your opinion - be honest
- Omit unnecessary words - keep sentences short and to the point
- Provide good, informative, links - Seth Godin says, "Write like a Blogger"
- You don't have to be all serious - a little humor makes people want to come back
- People like lists (gotta learn from what you read)!
What have you learned from blogging?