I have 5 fun packets, each of which includes Ranger Rick and more, to give away to my loyal, long-time readers - I know who you are, and so do you! I want to say thank you for following me. I'm reserving these packets to go to those whom I already know support me. On Wednesday I'm launching my new blog. There will be more exciting give aways at my new spot on the web, including 5 further Ranger Rick packets, for those who are new or who don't win this time around. This is your heads up and your chance to receive a token of my appreciation before all the confusion of subscribing to my new feed and setting up new bookmarks ensues.
So here is what you get with Ranger Rick:
- 44 page full-color magazine on FSC certified paper - 30% recycled - produced by a lovely editor (I know because she sent me the magazines) at the National Wildlife Federation.
- 7 page feature on box turtles with stunning photos and really interesting facts.
- Reader submitted photos, letters and questions.
- 6 pages of activities, including a page of jokes.
- Comic book style Ranger Rick story.
- 8 page feature on birds and how they use their wings.
- A campfire story and tips on telling campfire tales.
- 6 page feature on coyotes with great action pics and lots of cubs.
- 2 pages of funny, captioned dog surfing photos.
Here's what you do to be entered in the drawing (only open to mainland USA). Send an e-mail to me at the e-mail for my new blog (pictured below). Tell me something that will allow me to identify you as a long-time or subscribed reader - I need a memory jog. Here are some ideas:
- a link to your blog
- something related to how you first found my blog or how long you've been reading
- or remind me that I've e-mailed you before and what it was about
At the same time I will subscribe you to my future newsletter (not the same as my RSS feed). Don't expect to see my newsletter for a month or two - it will contain extra great stuff though and I think you'll love it. Thanks and good luck :-)