All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More About Top Mommy Bloggers

Thanks to Scribbit, I've discovered a whole other world of top mommy bloggers at MamaBlogga. There are 40 blogs on the list. You can even submit your own blog. But, wait a minute, you gotta have over 100 Bloglines subscribers just for starters. Well, I guess I just learned something; I'm not even sure I heard of Bloglines before! Most likely knowing what constitutes a top blogger is the first step to becoming one. Not that I'm saying I have a goal here or anything, the question is, do YOU have that goal? If you do, how are you going to get there?

MamaBlogga just happens to offer personal consulting for bloggers. For a very reasonable cost she'll help you figure out your next step. If you're interested, take a look at her testimonials. I just happen to be offering my readers something similar, without the same technical expertise (for the moment at least). I offer my "take a look and provide feedback" service for free. Maybe you only get what you pay for though. It all depends what you are looking for and whether you can spare a little cash. If I hadn't just slashed my budget I'd be in the market for MamaBlogga's services.

No comments:

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory