All green, nature, and sustainability posts have been moved to Loving Nature's Garden

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bits and Bobs

Handyman Hubby, my computer, and the internet won - tonight I had to go through all 48 or so of the Firefox windows (that's about 400 websites) I had open and either save or close them. My disk drive update is overdue and it's going to be installed for me while I'm out and about tomorrow. How nice is it to have someone to take care of that stuff for me :-)
Enjoy and have a good Saturday :-)

2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

I hope you had a nice Saturday!
I can't believe you were able to keep so many things tabbed! That has to be some kind of record! :o)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Anonymous said...

LOL - yes, it may well be some kind of record!

I now have more memory (on my computer... I wish), a disk that is 4x the size, and my data defragmented. Unfortunately there are a few teething problems with the new setup; I've had about 6 crashes so far today. I've not attempted to post as I'm doubtful that I'd get through writing before a crash.

 
Education and Training Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory