How true is that? Here I sit with all these great ideas on how I'd like to change my little corner of the globe, but they're just that, ideas!
Achievements to date:
- Laundry, occasional - a good proportion of it air dried but I've not done any at all for at least 4 days.
- Permaculture planning - stuck - I just can't get my mind around the landscaping part of what I want to do. Handyman hubby can do that 3-D stuff but he has other priorities and interests.
- Wood stove - stuck - put on the back-burner!
- Homeschooling - going well but leaving me brain dead this week. I also keep seeing so much MORE we could do if there was the time and energy!
- Winter veggies - coming along nicely, but I'm impatient to get eating them. At least we had sun today.
- Writing - how did I end up with two websites and three blogs to maintain? These things must be self-replicating!
- Business phone calls - far behind. I have to get some daytime energy to devote to these.