I've not registered to download the curriculum so I can't comment on the details. What I can tell you is that I respect the work of Colin Beavan who has lived his no impact experiment with his family. I have every faith that this curriculum has quality content.
According to the website, the environmental education curriculum:
- contains 5 lessons - consumption, energy, food, transportation, water
- incorporates internet-based video clips
- is designed to be taught in 50 minute lessons
- is suitable for grades 6-12, but can be adapted for other ages/grades
- the author is "Cari Ladd, M.Ed., is an educational writer with a background in secondary education and media development. Previously, she served as PBS Interactive’s Director of Education, overseeing the development of curricular resources tied to PBS programs..."